To fuel our international growth, we are looking for hunter minds, who are passionate, collaborative, and result-driven, with the spirit to take on new challenges and shape the future of the fashion-tech industry.
Do you want to grow and make things happen at Retraced? Your mission
Our Customer Support is called User Experience.
In this role, you are the trusted advisor for our users. You will act as the face of the company to onboard and train new users, review documentation, and provide technical support. Requirements
- Based in Germany, Spain, or Denmark with legal rights to work
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English + German + French
- Previous experience in Customer Support
- Experienced with technical support is a plus
- User onboarding
- Train clients to use our platform
- Solve technical issues
- Guide users to increase engagement on the platform
- Documentation verification
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- You want to grow in the company and in your role
- Independent working method and entrepreneurial spirit
Benefits you will love Work flexibility
We understand that life happens, and we value the importance of work-life balance. In addition to our core working hours, we offer flexible scheduling, so you can adjust your working times to fit your schedule, as long as you're well reachable and it doesn't interfere with meetings.Sustainable clothing
As a valued member of our team, you'll enjoy family and friends discounts on sustainable clothing at most of our clients, ranging from swimwear and children's shoes to evening dresses and more!Sports Club Membership
If you are located in Germany, you can have a free membership to join any associated venue in the country for different types of sports.