Join the leading marketing agencies in climate tech. Our mission is to make climate tech universal, and we do this through our Brand to Scale™ methodology.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your marketing design career in a growing agency dedicated to scaling climate tech companies globally that want to solve the climate crisis through smart business ideas.
We seek a driven mid-level Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team and create engaging designs in collaboration and on-brand with a passionate group of creatives. Under our art director's supervision, you can draw outside the lines and bring a sharp eye for details in your everyday work. If you’re passionate about design, climate and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
The role is fully remote (US-based, must have permission to work in the US), full-time.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create design drafts
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, visual identities, websites, ads, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch and complete projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g., color correction)
- Use feedback from Art Director to improve designs
- Support the creative services team in brainstorming, planning, inspiring ideas, and making recommendations for the work to be delivered
Required skills, strengths and experience:
- 3-5 years of agency experience as a multimedia Graphic Designer
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
- Proficiency in design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Experience designing, updating, creating/building websites using CMSs (e.g., Wordpress, Webflow) and proficient in web design programs (e.g. Figma, Prismic, Adobe XD)
- Experience designing, creating and embedding PowerPoint & Word templates
- Familiar with time tracking and project management software
- Creative and problem-solving aptitude
- Efficient and organized, ability to multitask while prioritizing urgent/important projects and tasks
- Great attention to detail and a keen eye for quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively to foster teamwork and trust
- Curious, eager to learn and develop your marketing design career
- Passionate about client service excellence
- Industry experience in climate tech and/or sustainability is a plus, but not required
How to apply
Please include a cover letter outlining why this role is an excellent fit for you and why you want to work in climate for Alder, as well as your resume with a link to your portfolio.