Patch is building the infrastructure for a sustainable economy by enabling gigatonne scale carbon removal. With Patch, companies can embed ...View Company Profile
To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon offset and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Coatue, Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the main point of contact for Patch partners, representing their needs to the greater Patch team while delivering relevant and valuable market insights.
- Deepen supply partner relationships, demonstrating the value of Patch’s product while drawing feedback to inform the company’s roadmap.
- Drive prospecting strategy to identify, target and sign new strategic partners, leading the way from internal justification, contractual structuring, negotiations and deal execution
- Collaborate across Patch’s Engineering, Product, Design and Partnerships teams to achieve commercial objectives.
- Strategize and operationalize new business processes across the Partnerships team, making the business 1% more effective every day while coaching and mentoring others.
- Facilitate a positive, partner-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
Who You Are:
Commitment to Diversity:
- 6+ years of experience managing partners with technology and digital product experience.
- Broad experience and track-record of planning and meeting weekly and quarterly targets while working across functional business partners (product, legal & marketing) to deliver with urgency & excellence.
- Ability to think strategically about adding value to a number of existing and prospective partners through market insights developed internally and externally.
- Service-orientation that aligns Partner success to that of Patch.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with adverse challenges to tackle.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
- Preferred - A background in carbon removal or adjacent industries.
- Preferred - Partnerships experience in a scaling, category-defining startup environment.
- Preferred - Experience structuring detailed and partner-specific contracts.
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.