We're Twelve, a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning ...View Company Profile
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
The Productization group seeks to develop innovative new manufacturing processes and automation tools to establish Twelve as a world leader in carbon transformation. It is comprised of several different teams focused on different aspects of manufacturing, including process development and automated manufacturing equipment design.
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will be designing new manufacturing lines for new electrolyzer systems and components. You will work closely with internal team members and external vendors to deliver
What You Will Do
- Designing new manufacturing lines
- Developing capacity plan to meet sales projections
- Specifying equipment used in manufacturing operations
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and equipment suppliers to deliver new manufacturing lines
- Optimizing performance of manufacturing at Twelve
- Overseeing all work instructions and training of production staff
- Overseeing change management with engineering and production
- Developing and leading a team manufacturing and process engineering specialists
Who You Are
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role
- Minimum BS in an Engineering field
- Experience with all phases of the product development process, from prototyping to manufacturing line qualification
- Experience in design and integration of mechanical fixtures and electromechanical testers
- Experience implementing automated manufacturing
- Experience with setting up new manufacturing lines and/or manufacturing plants
- Experience in low volume, large system manufacturing and high volume component manufacturing
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to cultivate collaboration across multiple disciplines
- Proven success recognizing critical issues and driving them to closure by taking coordinated action
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.