ISeeChange is a data and engagement platform to help communities combat climate change.
ISeeChange leverages community stories, photos, and weather measurements ...View Company Profile
We are looking for a Project Manager who can work directly with outside partners to understand needs and inform our platform design decisions. You will focus on 3 projects launching in New Orleans this summer and then transition to managing ISeeChange clients in other cities in the fall of 2022. You will gain a strong, deep understanding of the company’s strategy and business goals by also working with the CEO, sales, and community outreach team. This role will also collaborate with our strategy and product design lead to help create a queue of upcoming features to meet project needs.
What you have:
- Ability to lead on your own and facilitate effective cross-functional conversations between design, development, and business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re familiar with customer service basics and comfortable being the main point of contact with clients in meetings and other forms of communication.
- You’re very organized and can break down new ideas for your teammates.
- You're fast at identifying needs and succinct in communicating them. You're proactive with potential solutions.
- Open to experimentation. What we’re working on can be new and our first solution might not be the best. If you have experience with testing ideas or solutions this is always helpful.
- An entrepreneurial mindset! Experience with developing and following through on metrics and goals. A knack for seeing opportunities to deliver on our team’s goals through partnerships and new feature ideas.
- A hunger for making a difference.
We’d be super pumped, if you also have:
- Experience working with a cross disciplinary tech team.
- Having experience in working on a SaaS, B2B or B2G tool.
- Familiarity with analytics tools.
- Open to sketching out ideas if you have them. As the teammate on the frontlines of working with outside partners, we’d love if you can also express your vision of solutions in more than written formats. No need to be an artist! Napkin sketches are welcome and you’ll have a team to help refine them.
- Experience or interest in working with climate or weather-related business needs.
- Experience or interest in working on social media platforms or communities.
What we have:
- A growing global web and mobile platform with an active community.
- Opportunities to learn about emerging climate trends, policies and resilience strategies.
- An international team of values-driven, friendly, and smart people (if we do say so ourselves) to work along-side.
- A dedication to make the world a better place.
- A remote team with flexible scheduling.
Why work with ISeeChange?
We are our authentic selves. We’re human - we know that our weaknesses and vulnerabilities matter just as much as our strengths. We engage each other with gratitude, transparency and love. We value community-sourced knowledge, “do no harm” revenue models, and impact-driven work to solve the climate crisis.