We're Twelve, a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning ...View Company Profile
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist to join our Engineering Team. In this role, you will be responsible for organizing our inventory of off-the-shelf products, custom engineered parts and subsystems, and other materials. You will play a key role in the design and development of our inventory control processes and procedures. You will work closely with our engineering, procurement, and facilities teams to plan out future storage spaces, implement inventory tracking strategies, and find opportunities for process improvement.
This is a full time role based in Berkeley, CA
What you’ll do
- Work with Twelve’s Engineering team to organize parts, assemblies, and materials.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures to track company wide inventory.
- Supervise onsite inventory levels and communicate low stock items.
- Manage and maintain inventory system records.
- Perform frequent cycle counts for consumable inventory items.
- Plan out future storage spaces across our expanding facilities.
- Track and maintain an inventory of standard parts for key projects.
- Assist by highlighting frequently used items and adjusting order quantities.
- Help forecast lengthy lead time items for future project demand.
- Ensure both physical and digital record keeping match at all times.
- Become the point of contact for inventory knowledge and storage locations.
Who you are
- Experience working with technical products such as mechanical hardware, sensors, electronics, pumps, etc.
- Ability to organize a wide range of parts and components.
- Ability to independently plan, schedule, and carry out work assignments.
- Ability to Initiate, document, and improve inventory control practices.
- Experience using inventory control systems and ERP platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated professional who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Detail oriented with a solutions-based mentality.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.