Patch is building the infrastructure for a sustainable economy by enabling gigatonne scale carbon removal. With Patch, companies can embed ...View Company Profile
About PatchPatch is building the infrastructure to power a climate-positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate the footprint of any given transaction and make that transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology.We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.About Position
As Content Marketing Lead, you will communicate Patch’s unique perspective to influence and shape the global climate and carbon market discourse. You will partner with internal stakeholders to understand Patch’s impact on the climate ecosystem and translate that impact into an external content strategy to position Patch as a strategic thought leader. You will research and synthesize broader market trends and create compelling content for a wide range of audiences, including but not limited to: potential customers and users of Patch, carbon market project developers, press and media, climate influencers, partners and climate tech peers. You will serve as our lead for all things content and be responsible for owned channels such as our blog, social media platforms, multi-media content and contribute to website content.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategy and execution of all things Content at Patch
- Work across the Marketing team and company to define our content roadmap
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy that accounts for Patch owned channels
- Find creative ways to create, package and distribute content to drive new sales leads
- Align content to key audiences to drive strong resonance and relevance
- Gain more leverage by engaging with outside writers and contractors to help execute
- Write, edit, and publish content on Patch’s blog + website to drive traffic that converts
- Collaborate with Comms, Policy and Marketing to position Patch as a thought leader
- Maintain Patch’s content library with a focus on metrics and ways to track impact
Who You Are:
- 5-8 years of experience in a Content role (Startup experience ideal)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong growth mindset and ability to receive and digest feedback effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and tackle challenges with a positive attitude
- Successful history of meeting quarterly targets to execute with urgency & excellence
- Intellectually curious and passionate about the climate tech ecosystem
- Experience working with B2B or enterprise software companies
- [Preferred] Experience in a scaling, category-defining startup environment
Commitment to Diversity:
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off as needed vacation policy.
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.