We're Twelve, a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning ...View Company Profile
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
We are looking for a Director of Technical Program Management to lead and expand the program management function within Twelve’s technology development team. Program Management will support the team to build out cross functional work plans to support our development goals and successfully transition innovations into our commercial product, communicate priorities, adjust the schedule to unforeseen circumstances, and communicate progress. Success in this role will allow Twelve to accelerate our technology development to transform the way we use CO2.
What You Will Do
- Lead and grow the Program Management function for Technology Development at Twelve, empowering technical teams to drive high impact, high visibility complex projects to completion
- Work collaboratively with different functional leaders to prioritize and develop detailed plans to accomplish cross functional work
- Lead a small team of technical program managers, inspiring and growing the team to ensure efficient development and delivery of Twelve’s technology
- Create and manage program plans and schedules, communicate overall program status (including scope, risk and cost impacts and tradeoffs)
- Implement more robust communication practices for Technology Development, ensuring the rest of the company is informed on our work through a clear communication strategy
- Support the team in hitting key CO2 electrolyzer performance milestones
- Interface with Manufacturing to quickly translate our latest innovations into our commercial product
- Build connections with key leaders across the company to enable strong collaboration
- Inspire a collaborative culture and uphold Twelve’s values alongside high engineering standards
Who You Are
- 10+ years of industry experience in technical program management, including several years experience delivering hardware products to market
- Ability to understand technical details and distill them for appropriate audiences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate with engineers and identify technical risks
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and multiple stakeholders distributed across different technical and hardware engineering teams
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and experience managing activities across multiple teams
- Ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity and autonomy
- Strong task and timeline management skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize diverse project management tools
- Run program/project/product development across multiple functions
- Bonus for having worked in startups as well as large companies.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.