Patch is building the infrastructure for a sustainable economy by enabling gigatonne scale carbon removal. With Patch, companies can embed ...View Company Profile
To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon offset and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Coatue, Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the main point of contact for Patch’s supply partners, representing their needs to the greater Patch team while delivering relevant and valuable market insights.
- Deepen supply partner relationships and build shared strategic roadmaps. Demonstrating the value of Patch’s product while drawing feedback to inform the company’s roadmap.
- Drive prospecting strategy to identify, target, and sign new strategic partners, leading the way from internal justification, contractual structuring, negotiations, and deal execution.
- Collaborate across Patch’s Engineering, Product, Design and Partnerships teams to achieve commercial objectives.
- Strategize and operationalize new business processes across the Partnerships team, making the business 1% more effective every day while coaching and mentoring others.
- Facilitate a positive, partner-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
Who You Are:
Commitment to Diversity:
- You have previous years of experience directly managing and acquiring customer accounts in a rapidly scaling startup environment.
- You have broad experience and track-record of setting and meeting quarterly targets while working across functional business partners (product, legal, & marketing) to deliver with urgency & excellence.
- You have the ability to think strategically about adding value to a number of existing and prospective partners through market insights developed internally and externally.
- Service-orientation that aligns Partner success to that of Patch.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- You have a background or interest in climate, sustainability, or adjacent industries.
- [Prefered]You have partnership experience in a scaling, category-defining startup environment.
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.