Patch is building the infrastructure for a sustainable economy by enabling gigatonne scale carbon removal. With Patch, companies can embed ...View Company Profile
About PatchPatch is building the infrastructure to power a climate-positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate the footprint of any given transaction and make that transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology.We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.About Position
In order to combat humanities’ largest existential crisis, the climate industry is evolving rapidly. In order to stay several steps ahead of the market, Patch is looking to add a Strategic Intelligence Associate to ensure key stakeholders within our business are informed on the micro and macro changes within the industry. This role will sit at the nexus of Patch’s product, marketing, sales, and finance teams, providing regular industry updates and conducting specific deep dives into emerging trends. You will have a direct impact on Patch’s strategy and be a trusted thought partner to senior leadership.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate regular industry reporting, consumed by the whole company on a weekly basis
- Consolidate insights from key stakeholders and strategic leaders across the company
- Establish data feeds with industry data providers and analyze data to generate market insights
- Keep abreast of industry trends, news, and events, diving deep where necessary to inform major strategic decisions
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of consulting or banking experience with a strong exposure to diligence processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, managing and leading multiple projects concurrently
- Possesses a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, a positive attitude
- Ability to transform raw data into insight for the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Commitment to Diversity:
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off as needed vacation policy.
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.