Climatebase is the world's leading hiring platform for climate organizations. We’re focused on solving one of the greatest challenges facing climate companies: Hiring.
Climatebase supports thousands of climate tech companies, renewable energy companies, and environmental nonprofits in hiring the top talent they need to succeed — while helping our community of over 1M yearly users discover jobs and transition to a mission-driven career.
Our mission is to mobilize talent to accelerate climate solutions, and while we are off to a strong start, we have a staggering amount of work ahead of us. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to provide tremendous value to the climate organizations and jobseekers we support, while doing the most important work of your career.
The problem were solving:
- Hiring is the #1 most common challenge facing climate companies — a challenge that they collectively spend billions of dollars on every year, and one that's slowing their ability to scale the climate solutions humanity desperately needs.
- Meanwhile, a movement of mission-driven professionals are eager to dedicate their careers towards addressing climate change, but they struggle to find the right jobs and get hired.
- We help climate organizations hire the top mission-driven jobseekers that use Climatebase to find jobs and accelerate their careers in climate.
- Climatebase is both a product-centric and community-centric technology company, combining our public jobs platform with our selective Fellowship program designed to accelerate the climate careers of ambitious mission-driven professionals.
Traction: We’re the first hiring platform entirely focused on climate. Since our launch in July 2020, Climatebase has become the world's #1 climate-focused hiring platform — and more:
- Over 200k people use Climatebase each month, over 1M people use Climatebase every year, and we have supported the hiring efforts of thousands of employers working in climate. We’re recognized as the go-to hiring platform for climate companies eager to connect with our global network of top mission-driven talent.
- In 2022, we launched the Climatebase Fellowship. Since then, we've run four cohorts to accelerate the climate careers of over 1,000 Fellows that we selected from nearly 10k applicants.
- Our widely circulated Climatebase Weekly newsletter reaches over 100,000 readers each week.
- In 2023, we organized the inaugural SF Climate Week, which attracted over 7k attendees across over 100 events that took place during the week. You can look forward to SFCW again in 2024!
About our team
Our diverse, remote-first team is made up of passionate technologists, operators, and community builders. We care deeply about our mission, our community, and our team mates, and we work very, very hard. If you want a chill, cushy job, this we won't be the right fit for you. However, if you're highly ambitious and are ready to do the hardest, most impactful, most fulfilling, and most fun work of your life, we encourage you to explore our open roles and apply.
For all inquires, email: team (@) climatebase.org
Follow us on Twitter: @climatebase
And follow our founders: @EvanDHynes , @jhardin925, and @jesseryanhynes