Zoox is looking for an additional HRIS Analyst to join our People Experience team and drive operational excellence through the development and execution of our HRIS roadmap. In this role, you will refine and evolve Workday to optimize user experience while facilitating increasing demands that come with a scaling company. Client management is crucial as this role will interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Streamline Workday configurations to support custom business processes such as onboarding, performance, compensation, open-enrollment, off boarding, etc.
- Manage cross-functional HRIS projects from concept through completion (gathering requirements, aligning on deliverables, timing, testing, documenting, communicating, and implementing changes)
- Create internal SOPs, test scripts, and user reference guides for HR systems
- Configure reports and dashboards for cross functional teams
- Act as the subject matter expert for HR systems by researching and assessing technology needs, identifying systems/process improvements, and delivering technological solutions that support operational excellence
- Manage vendor relationships, third-party support, troubleshooting efforts, feature updates, and deliver efficient solutions in the ongoing maintenance of HR systems
- Contribute to HR system strategy, security, and governance
- Continuously plan, develop, and execute on the HRIS roadmap
- Enable headcount and workforce planning and development, position management, and partner with Financial Planning systems and teams to enhance the planning experience
- Majority of time will be spent configuring Workday, though some time may be directed towards updating other HRIS tools such as Lever, Vndly, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, IT, or related field
- Minimally 5 years of configuration experience configuring, customizing, and/or implementing Workday
- Experience configuring Workday Payroll, Benefits, HCM, Talent and Performance, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Security, Reports
- Comfort switching between working collaboratively or independently, with excellent follow-up and ability to deliver on time
- Able to commute to a primary work location in Foster City, CA
CompensationThere are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $121,000 to $194,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position. Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.Vaccine Mandate
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to translate technical topics to non-technical audiences
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with ServiceNow HR Case Management, Lever, Vndly, Thinkingcap, CultureAmp
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.