INOVUES transforms existing building windows into high-performing systems that incorporate the latest energy-saving and smart glass innovations without removal, replacement, ...View Company Profile
INOVUES is seeking an experienced project manager to join the team. This full-time, hybrid (remote/in-person) position will be based in the Greater New York Area, but a highly qualified remote applicant who is willing to travel may be acceptable.
INOVUES provides the only technology that enables existing building facades to be retrofitted with the latest energy-saving and smart glass innovations without replacement or disruption. Through our non-invasive insulating glass retrofits, we offer building owners a high-ROI low-carbon solution to save up to 40% on energy consumption, improve occupants’ thermal and acoustic comfort, and increase the value and sustainability of the building. Backed by global building technology leader Saint-Gobain, INOVUES has received several awards for its patented Glazing Shield™ technology and was featured by Bill Gates’ Breakthrough Energy in its 2021 Climate Action Playbook.
What We Are Looking for:
- 5-7+ years of project management experience in building envelope projects — high-rise and retrofit projects preferred.
- Solid understanding of window and curtain wall systems, architectural glazing, and insulating glass.
- Understanding of architectural glass and metal systems manufacturing/fabrication is preferred.
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, follow a schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in a constantly evolving/changing environment.
- Experience working in a dynamic hyper-growth startup environment is a plus (comfortable with ambiguity).
- Highly accountable and maintains a strong work ethic. Always acts with integrity, keeps commitments, and practices transparency. Thinks boldly and out of the box and demands the highest standards.
- A self-starter with the ability to work remotely and independently as well as within a distributed team.
- Drives for results and acts like a business owner — no task is too small or too big.
- Travel for business is needed for site visits, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, Master’s degree preferred, e.g., civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, building science — facade engineering or a focus on facade systems is a plus.
What We Offer:
A competitive compensation package, including salary, stock options, health benefits, paid time off, flexible work schedule, and more — plus an exceptional opportunity to grow and shape the future of an innovative, high-growth company!
INOVUES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.