At Lune, we are looking for our first product manager to help us continue to innovate and build the stack for carbon offsetting. We are on the mission to make every product and service climate positive by default. We are starting by offering the API for emissions calculations and carbon removal offsetting.
We are a remote-first team with an office in central London. We have raised $4m in seed funding from Crane and leading angel investors, such as the founder of N26, founder of Voi, founder of OysterHR. If you’re a talented product manager who cares about tackling the climate crisis, we’d love to work with you!
🌱 This role is a unique opportunity to be a core part of Lune’s core team, to have a real impact on our mission and to define and scale the company into the future.
🌎 As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and help build a great company while tackling the greatest challenge of our time.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our CEO and CTO to deliver our product vision and with our Head of Product Marketing to build a deep understanding of our customers' needs
- Own and create comprehensive product specifications
- Create a compelling vision for future zero-to-one initiatives and prioritise based on impact
- Own the product roadmap
- Become an expert in the market and the trends. Learn from customer feedback, integrate research and market analysis into product requirements
- Coordinate with engineers and designers to drive product execution. Ensure requirements are defined and understood, projects are well estimated and broken down into discrete and impactful deliverables.
You will fit this role if you
- Are excited about the opportunity to join as the first of many product hires
- Thrive in a self-directed role while consistently aligning with all stakeholders
- Are passionate about addressing the climate crisis
- Enjoy making decisions that will make an impact
- Thrive in a fast paced, early stage startup environment
Desirable skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience working in product management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience defining product vision, creating and executing product roadmaps from conception to launch
- Experience managing and overseeing multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously
- Cross-functional communication and collaboration experience
- Prioritising and planing features based on company and stakeholder priorities as well as business values
What we offer
- Equity, as one of the core team members
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Family planning and fertility benefits
- 25 days of holiday
- Quarterly full team get together and offsite
- Flexible working: office in central London, come in when you please, work from anywhere if you like