The Zoox Communications team brings Zoox's mission, strategy, and values to life through clear, consistent, and engaging communications and programs. We embrace telling compelling stories through high-quality content and community engagement. Our process is collaborative and creative. We are growing a team of exceptional people to help bring Zoox to the world!
We are inventors, builders, and doers, passionate and purposeful in the work we do. We have a once-in-a-century opportunity to reinvent personal transportation—and we need your help. At Zoox, you’ll find a creative, collaborative environment where great ideas thrive, and where everyone is driven by the same big purpose.
The Internal Communications Intern will project manage a refresh of our internal channels and communications processes, and support employee engagement initiatives. This role will audit the communications infrastructure, develop strategies to refine the information flow for our employees, and execute the refinements needed. They will also help to document playbooks and resource materials to leverage in the future. In addition, they will help support our growing recognition program.
- Currently working towards a B.S., M.S., or advanced degree in a relevant program.
- Good academic standing
- Can commit to at least a 12-week internship
- At least one previous industry internship, co-op, or project completed in a relevant area
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California for the duration of the internship
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Strong writing and copywriting skills
- Ability to analyze data and extract insights
- Enjoy working with dynamic, cross-functional teams
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciation for design, user experiences, and brand identities
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The monthly salary range for this position is $5,500 to $7,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.Vaccine Mandate
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.