At Zoomo, our vision is to decarbonise the last mile delivery space. Since 2019, Zoomo has raised over $110M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built the world’s most innovative commercial e-bike platform with leading hardware and software tech. We're growing fast and already have a global footprint across Australia, EU, UK and the US. We are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Deliveroo, DoorDash, Flink, Getir, Gorillas, Just Eat, Milkrun, Uber, Wholefoods and many more.
Do you want to be part of a mission to decarbonise urban miles, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
Zoomo’s Supply Chain team is crucial in enabling all markets to achieve their future demand forecast and drive resource allocation decisions. The Supply Chain team is deeply integrated with all functions across the business including Local Operations, Central Operations, Hardware and Finance and works closely with the Executive team to drive the business’ direction.
We are looking for a Global Strategy & Planning Manager to drive the forecasting engine for the business. In this role, you will own the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, Spare Parts planning and CAPEX Modeling. You will be a key POC with our Finance team, running various scenario planning to aid our CFO and broader C-Suite in data driven decision making. This role you will be at the forefront of the future business planning and decision making navigating the company.
- Own Zoomo’s S&OP process to ensure the leadership team and all relevant stakeholders are aligned on business forecasts and have a tight pulse check on Zoomo’s operational & supply capacity to deliver its sales funnel.
- Work with Regional GMs, Sales Teams and Central Ops team to ensure sound forecasting is undertaken and specific regional requirements are incorporated in the planning process.
- Manage and improve all supply chain models and dashboards which act as a source of truth for the company.
- Source the appropriate data from the central data warehouse and from across the business to use the right assumptions for forecasting.
- Oversee data accuracy and hygiene for all inputs used in modeling.
- Use your business judgment and perform relevant analysis to form recommendations for the critical trade-off decisions for C-Suite decision making.
- Onboard new product introduction and product modifications to the processes and planning.
- Be an integral part of the Supply Chain team and communicate supply forecasts 6-18 months in advance.
- 5+ years of working experience with preference for Demand Planning and/or Strategy & Operations planning experience.
- Analytical skills including modeling, visualization and ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights for a range of senior stakeholders.
- SQL, Python and Tableau skills are advantageous.
- Finance (capex, cashflow) knowledge is advantageous.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks at once and take initiative in a constantly changing work environment.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills, both within Zoomo and with external accounts. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal communication skills.
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Zoomo, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
- Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.