Zoox is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Manager to join its Talent team. The focus of this role, which will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition, will be to lead and mentor a team of recruiters and execute on staffing strategies for the business. We’re looking for someone who can act as a talent advisor to our scaling Business and Product teams including Finance, Strategy, Strategic Partnerships, Communications, People Experience, and Administrative reqs. This position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage a team of recruiters as well as their career growth and performance reviews, providing mentorship and guidance - ensure team members are performing optimally
- Track metrics and pipeline activity from/with recruiters for hiring as well as manage reporting
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our business organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience - mostly focused on senior-level hires
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with the hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Work directly with recruiting/business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their impact on the company and product as a whole
- Significant experience building and managing a high-performing team
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Full-cycle business recruiting experience, with experience closing tough candidates, managing demanding clients and developing key internal partnerships
- A good eye for talent with the ability to efficiently assess and teach others how
- Excellent communications skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to last-minute change
Zoox is developing fully autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring the technology to market at scale. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.Follow us on LinkedIn
You will be joining a diverse group of industry leaders and makers, where team success is as important as profound individual contributions. If you are excited about solving difficult problems and the opportunity to help define what an autonomous vehicle can be, we want to hear from you!Vaccine Mandate
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier
of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.