AR is a fast-growing start-up, so your role will evolve. This means you will have opportunities to suggest, explore and develop new tools and insights that you think can help AR achieve its impact-driven mission. It also means that your role and responsibilities will be driven by the growth of AR and your skills and interests. Likewise, in addition to your main focus, you can choose to be involved in other activities such as building company culture, supporting recruitment, liaising with external stakeholders (e.g., financial institutions, research institutions, data providers, etc.), and/or helping our technical efforts.
Required skills and experience
- Passion for sustainability
- Experience with communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with conducting technical research and analysing data
- Experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Attention to detail and organising processes
- English as a working language
- Prior work experience in sustainability and/or the financial sector
- Strong understanding of climate change and sustainability issues as they apply to the financial sector
- Experience with client engagement and management
- Experience with sales and business development
- Experience working with data in Excel, R, or Python
- French or German as an additional working language would be ideal
Location and conditions
- In-person, preferably in Paris or Berlin in-person. Partially remote candidates will also be considered.
- Right to work in France or Germany.
- Full-time, position to be filled as soon as possible.
We offer you
- A dynamic team of data scientists, analysts, sustainable finance specialists, and developers passionate about the climate transition.
- A young company that spun off from the 2° Investing Initiative, a leading international, non-profit think tank working to align financial markets and regulations with the Paris Agreement goals.
- A small organization that is growing rapidly, providing many opportunities to get hands-on experience, make your voice heard, and help shape our future.
- A mission that brings together technology and impact.
- A competitive package
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
Find out more at https://asset-resolution.com/.
Asset Resolution is proud to be an equal-opportunity workspace.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please send your CV and a concise cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be organized with shortlisted candidates.