Do you want to market innovative solutions to mitigate enteric methane emissions and fight antimicrobial resistance in livestock to support profitable farming and to generate healthy, safe and sustainable protein for human nutrition?
Then join MOOTRAL - a British-Swiss AgriTech company tackling two of the biggest crises of the world: climate change and antimicrobial resistance (AMR). Our first two solutions focus on reducing methane emissions from ruminants and eliminating the use of antibiotics in monogastric livestock.
Our growing herd of changemakers in the UK, Switzerland, Germany and many other parts of the World is constantly working on bringing new ideas and innovative technologies to market and turning conventional thinking on its head.
We don’t just love what we do, we believe in it too. We are driven by an honest desire to bring about change by creating a MoOvement - it’s as simple as that!
A MoOvement that makes life better for animals, farmers, consumers and businesses – while protecting the planet too.
Ready to make a change in this world? Join us as Product Marketing Manager !
As Mootral's Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible to manage the full product lifecycle of our climate and AMR solutions, including product marketing and strategy, as well as delivering the knowledge, tools, collateral, and programs that enable effective marketing and selling.
You will identify the key benefits and value of our climate & AMR solutions along with market insights to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral.
You will support the Science, Commercial and Carbon teams to develop a vision and roadmap for the products based on input from internal and external stakeholders, customers, market research and our own industry insights.
- Define Mootral Product Portfolio strategy and roadmap
- Manage the portfolio throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product in close alignment with the Marketing and Commercial team
- Set product pricing in agreement with the Commercial team
- Develop a good understanding about the regulations, parameters and needs of the carbon markets with the Carbon Team
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Execute market and competitor research
- Promote the product to the Commercial teams through training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
- Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
- Collate feedback from internal stakeholders and customers
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings
- Evangelise the product internally and externally
- Min. 5 years of experience as Product Marketing Manager in animal health or animal nutrition
- Track record of building and managing products / brands
- Proven ability in critical thinking and analytical working
- Superior decision-making skills with a healthy assertiveness and team player character
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills externally and internally across teams; with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills and cross-functional leadership, as well as budget and project management experience
- Languages: English on a professional level.
- Affinity with the livestock sector generating high value, sustainable and affordable protein for human nutrition
- Every other language (e.g. Spanish, French, German) is a plus
- Competitive remuneration
- Company pension: 5% employer / 3% employee
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- A great team with many opportunities for career and personal development
- Mootral operates a flexible hybrid-working model, with a great deal of autonomy
This full-time role reports to our Business Development Director and can be based in the UK or in Europe.