At Zoomo, our vision is to decarbonize the last mile delivery space. If you have used Gorillas or Getir delivery, chances are they came to you on Zoomo bikes!
Expect to join a fast-paced and supportive environment where opportunities are big and career development is important. Zoomers represent over 20 nationalities, with our just leadership coming from 8 different cultural backgrounds. You could be working with an ex-scuba instructor and master bakers on one day and an ex-professional basketball player and a raving enthusiast on another. If there is something different about you, you will fit right in.
At Zoomo we seek people who are passionate about bikes/environment, customer-friendly, and hard working. We’re looking for a customer-obsessed problem solver. The front-of-house role is exceptionally important; you’re the face of Zoomo. You are expected to be proactive and manage your own time and responsibilities. Spanish speaking a plus!
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person experience
- Provide energetic conversation when engaging with new and existing customers
- Maintain empathy through situations presented by customers and ensure the safety of our riders
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Be able to provide tip-top technical assistance and information about all of our products and services
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Follow up with customers on post-rental and post-sales support
- Acts as a team player by assisting and collaborating with our CS team to solve customer issues.
- Work with the operations team to make our support processes even better
- Maintain compliance with Zoomo company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist the mechanics with maintaining a consistent inventory
- Participate in proactive efforts to achieve individual and company goals
- Be willing to tackle new responsibilities as the needs of our business change
- A combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and customer service experience
- An outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- Energetic and proactive in following up on leads and upselling products
- Able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still being able to prioritize projects and manage his or her own time.
- Flexibility is an absolute must; we are a startup - things change on the daily
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done with a “no task too small mentality.”
- A winning and collaborative attitude, you are open to learning from other team members and leverage data/resources with stakeholders and peers
- Ability to work Monday-Friday
- Driver’s license preferred but not required
- Some knowledge of bicycles is preferred but not necessary
- Command of Gsuites products or similar applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive. Familiarity with Jira, Zendesk, Braintree, Maestro, Stella, Forethought, and Argyle Time preferred.
- $18 hourly starting wage plus benefits (health, vision, Dental & 401K)
- Full training & support on repairs every step of the way
- High potential for advancement in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Work with a team of motivated & fun co-workers
- The chance to be part of a flourishing organization with plenty of opportunity for personal development