About the Role
As Head of Operations, you will refine cross-functional organization processes and own key operations functions. You will help professionalize existing processes at a rapidly growing company, establish new tools and policies, and will ensure a foundation for scaling the company 2-3x its size beyond today. You will be responsible for leading and growing our operational teams while identifying current and future organizational needs and gaps while ensuring meticulous and thoughtful execution.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Translate WeaveGrid’s vision into a set of core operational strategies for the business while building the systems, processes, and infrastructure for success
- Support CEO and CTO in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the company and help align the team around priorities to ensure continuous improvement
- Identify high level areas for change, prioritize, and oversee implementation to ensure on-going business success
- Work across teams to manage reporting, tools and vendors related to GRC, Human Resources and Information Technologies
- Depending on candidate experience, oversee cybersecurity and information technology functions.
- Own and Implement Metrics + KPIs
- Partner with CEO, CEO Chief of Staff, and other key leaders to translate company strategy into company-level KPIs and metrics.
- Collaborate with team leads to thoughtfully craft and regularly monitor KPIs and create dashboards for improved reporting, visibility and decision-making. Set up a process that aligns every employee with team and company KPIs.
- Align closely with the finance function to measure progress against financial forecasts and financials, and to help manage + execute on budgets with each team lead, including for hiring
- Lead all planning related activities across the leadership including quarterly goal setting and implementation
- Design and manage a strategic planning process and lead initiatives as needed
- Be a thought partner to the CEO and other team leads on organizational strategy, including evolving org structure and hiring plans
- Own and level up our hiring processes to ensure we continue to bring on exceptional, mission-focused talent
- Help create, update and continuously improve People focused processes and policies when needed
- Continue to build a culture that makes employees feel valued and happy :)
- Recruit, lead, motivate, and develop all-star teams in all operating functions
- You enjoy working closely with senior leadership on an ongoing basis to evolve overall strategy, helping to evaluate risks and strategic scenarios,
- You’ve had operational experience working with early-stage companies through their growth trajectory - especially in helping provide leadership with visibility into metrics
- You have overseen or partnered with finance, including understanding and/or building financial models
- You’re willing to provide interim leadership and support to new functions or strategic priorities
- You’re excited about quantifying short- and long-term implications of emerging product strategy and roadmap
- You thrive in a startup environment, are a self-starter, and can take a project from idea to start to finish. You enjoy building and improving processes - you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes
- You want to build a strong and diverse team that values feedback
- You’re a natural strong problem solver, have an analytical mindset and can use data to help everyone make better decisions
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- 7+ years of relevant experience in an operational role
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS business model
- Strong cross-functional collaboration ability - this is a key strategic role with stakeholders across the business
- Comfortable presenting to and influencing the executive suite