Voltus is a fully remote clean energy technology platform. Our mission is to be the Distributed Energy Platform that fulfills ...View Company Profile
Voltus is hiring a driven Salesforce Administrator who is eager to learn processes and workflows in a real-world setting. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will work with the Salesforce Manager to improve the productivity and operational effectiveness of the company. The primary responsibilities of the role focus on the overall administration of Salesforce and TaskRay. We are looking for someone who is curious and passionate about learning new technologies. If you want to kickstart your career in Salesforce/clean energy, then we would love to get to know you.
- Act as a Salesforce administrator, working alongside the current admin to maintain and optimize Salesforce, including the streamlining of processes and ongoing training
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce features, including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations rules, etc
- Provide standardized reporting and ad-hoc reporting support and training
- Manage Taskray (a task management tool in Salesforce) requests, including mass updating tasks, building ad-hoc reports, and troubleshooting errors
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionalities
- Keep well-written records describing how each function works, any special configurations, and how to troubleshoot basic issues
- Act as an administrator for Voltus’s project management tool
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning environment, ideally a power user
- 1-3 years experience as Salesforce administrator or Taskray administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus
- Exceptional at learning new technologies; passionate about improving system efficiency
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
Our mission is to be the Distributed Energy Platform that fulfills the promise of the energy transition. The Voltus platform connects any distributed energy resource (DER) to any energy market across the US and Canada, providing flexibility, reliability, and resilience to the grid while generating revenue for our partners. By partnering with industry leaders and the DER ecosystem, we are building the decarbonized, distributed, decentralized, and digitized energy system of the future.
Voltus is a remote and virtual company, distributed across US, Canada, and abroad with many team members in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and other cities.
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.