- Your mission at Climeworks is to maintain our lab and keep our equipment operational, ensuring our instruments are appropriately maintained in a clean, calibrated and safe way according to company rules and regulations.
- You ensure that our lab instruments and related consumables, such as spare parts or solvents, are available at any time.
- You plan and coordinate of the needs of the technology team.
- You stay up-to-date with market developments for relevant scientific instruments, contributing to the selection of new instruments.
- You perform experiments with laboratory instruments and document their results.
- You document and develop standard operating procedures and methods.
- You train your fellow Climeworkers to use the instruments appropriately.
- You have completed your HFP in Natural Sciences/Lab Technician or any related discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in chemical laboratories with focus on materials characterization.
- You have experience with porous particle/powder characterization, such as mercury porosimetry, nitrogen adsorption or DVS.
- You are eager to learn about new applications & methods of analysis.
- You are capable of handling several projects in parallel, with a disposition and passion for routine work.
- You are capable to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge in German is beneficial but not required.
What we offer: A flat organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.