- Your mission at Climeworks is to develop and lead our Plant Design unit, making sure it delivers on all project and product requirements.
- You will make sure the Plant Design team members deliver their highest quality work and meet all relevant technical standards.
- You are responsible for project staffing, quality assurance, development and documentation of efficient work processes and provide guidance on opportunities for optimization and improvements.
- You make sure that you have adequate resources and a balanced mix of seniority in the team to ensure that the design, engineering, and documentation scope for projects is delivered as per specification, at high quality and in compliance with safety standards.
- You will provide guidance for the product improvement plans for our DAC systems, while striving for continuous optimization of the Process Plant with regards to functionality, serviceability, series production, transport, on-site installation and commissioning.
- You have completed a Master’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
- You have at least 8 years of work experience in the machine or plant construction industry, with 2 years in leadership or management roles.
- You are familiar with current standards and directives in mechanical and plant engineering.
- You take ownership, are driven and result oriented, holding yourself and others accountable for success.
- You are a team builder and player, that has strong communication skills and works seamlessly across organizations.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer: We care about our employees, that is why we offer extra days off at Christmas and New Year, parental leave and the opportunity to attend language courses. Have we caught your interest? Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.