At Zoomo, our vision is to decarbonise the last mile delivery space. Whilst growing to be the world leader in providing e-bikes, for commercial use, we remain focussed on enhancing the rider’s experience for our customers.
Expect to join a fast-paced and supportive environment where opportunities are big and career development important. Zoomers represent over 20 nationalities and our leadership team originates from 8 different cultural backgrounds. You could be working with an ex-scuba instructor and master bakers on one day and an ex-professional basketball player and a rave enthusiast on another. If there is something different about you, you will fit right in.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer-friendly, and hard working. We’re looking for a customer-obsessed problem solver. The e-bike mechanic is exceptionally important; you’re the backbone of Zoomo and the key to our success where you will play an essential part in ensuring our customers have a great experience!
- Assembly and inspection of new bikes before adding them to the fleet management system.
- Repair and servicing of bikes to the highest of standards as expected by Zoomo.
- Diagnose required services, fault find and service Zoomo e-bikes to enable them to return to the rider in a safe and fully operational condition.
- Perform inspections on available fleet and returns to ensure no cosmetic damage, all electronics components and other essential components are fully functioning.
- Ensure that the workshop is kept tidy and in tip-top shape.
- Promote our values when interacting with Zoomo riders and suppliers.
- Experience working as a bike mechanic (electric or not), we are willing to consider candidates coming from other fields such as car or motorcycle mechanics.
- Cytech Level 2 bicycle mechanics training or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired
- Familiarity with all types of bikes and accessories
- Experience with e-bikes or lithium ion batteries
- Relevant industry experience (cycling, food delivery, mobility, technology)
- Flexibility to work shifts and remotely in different sites
- To be able to work as part of a team, collaborating with the Zoomo teams worldwide
- Strong administrative skills and ability to keeping a log of stock
- A passion for bikes!
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including
- Basic Salary £21,500 to £25,500 (depending on experience)
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike* subject to availability
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals.