- Your mission at Climeworks is to own the development, improvement and maintenance of new cost and performance models as well as complete Techno-Economic Analysis (TEA) tools.
- You work in close collaboration with the Technology, Plant Engineering, Operations and Product teams and successfully identify new optimization, growth or cost reduction avenues for Climeworks technologies.
- You lead the assessment of novel DAC product or process schemes in terms of economic, environmental and technical benefits using streamlined methodologies.
- You manage collaboration with internal and external partners to further complement Climeworks own TEA related development activities.
- You generate new ideas and concept to improve Climeworks IP portfolio.
- You stay abreast of all new relevant development in the field and provide competitive assessment.
- You hold a university degree at MSc or PhD level in process engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, business, finance, economics or a related field at the intersection of technology and economics.
- You bring advanced knowledge in techno-economic analysis and are familiar with chemical process development & modeling.
- You have at least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- You have good understanding of new technologies’ economic impact, knowledge and hands-on experience with NETL’s Quality Guidelines for Energy System Studies is a big plus.
- You take ownership, prefer detail-oriented work and thrive working in an interdisciplinary team.
- You are fluent in English. German is beneficial but not required.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.