- Your mission at Climeworks is to support our measurement & system analysis team in the optimization of measurement systems on different test facilities.
- You help to prepare new experimental setups for testing of new sensor configurations (conceptual & hands-on).
- You evaluate test data and document the results.
- You perform analysis of measurement systems, assess potential sources of systematic errors, and identify potentials to reduce the measurement uncertainty.
- You perform market research for alternative measurement methods.
- You support our calibration team in documentation of sensor data and planning of internal & external calibrations.
- You are motivated to complete a 6-month internship with us. The internship starts February/March 2023.
- You have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, physics, process engineering, material science (or equivalent).
- You made some first experience in testing in an academic or industrial environment.
- You have sound knowledge in thermodynamics and fluid dynamics.
- You are creative, reliable, willing to perform and have a structured working style.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, as well as independently.
- You have the ability to work with unknown or lacking information, bringing high flexibility and/or adaptability.
- English and German skills required.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.