- Your Mission at Climeworks is to support the Engineering team.
- You own a controls and automation project within the Engineering team.
- Together with an interdisciplinary team, you design, implement, test, and document the control systems for our CO₂ capture plants and testing facilities.
- You support the team to commission new plants and to adapt control systems.
- You develop plant models, software tools, and IoT (Internet of Things) code as required to deliver your project.
- You are motivated to complete a 6-month internship with us. The internship starts February/March 2023.
- You have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering (or equivalent).
- You have sound knowledge of programming in at least one high-level language (Python, C++, Matlab/Simulink, etc.) and, ideally, in PLC programming.
- You demonstrate experience, coursework, or interest in one or more of the following areas: Controls and control-oriented plant models, Computer networking and Internet of Things, Industrial automation, Process engineering.
- You have a structured working style, and you have a record of delivering results.
- You are attracted to “hard tech.” You are a creator and want to write software that runs machines that improve the world.
- You are motivated to enter the fast-growing climate technology sector.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.