Sunstone Credit is democratizing access to solar for businesses. We provide flexible financing solutions for businesses and non-profits of all ...View Company Profile
About the Role
Sunstone Credit is seeking Senior Full-stack Engineers (US-Based only) to join our remote software engineering team!
Software engineers at Sunstone Credit are the builders of pipelines, processes, tooling and work closely with business stakeholders to build the entire infrastructure and products that connect all the stakeholders of Sunstone. Stakeholders include both internal and external parties, including the Sunstone Financial Operations and Business Development teams, the Sunstone partners which include banks and solar developers that are out in the field.
- The FT Engineering role at Sunstone requires an individual with an entrepreneurial and solutions architecture edge - you'll come up with technical solutions and propose them, as well as implement them!
- An ideal candidate for this remote role is able to learn and work with new technologies while keeping security and compliance in mind. They have knowledge of industry standard programming practices such as agile development processes, integration testing, clean code practices, CI/CD, working with cloud services, to name a few.
- This role is for a technical lead engineer to answer questions such as, is it time to refactor? What are the build-time implications of integrating a new library? How long will a new feature take to implement? They will work closely with a product manager at all parts of the development cycle.
- The ideal candidate will have experience building web app products and experience working with AWS and CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins and/or Github Actions.
- Experience with Salesforce (Admin, APEX) and knowledge of building services in Golang are a big plus, but not required!
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development with frontend/backend technologies including but not limited to: REACTJS, Python, Django, Golang, and similar
- Knowledge of database systems, AWS, CI/CD processes
- Interest in learning new frameworks, languages, software concepts you haven't worked with before
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Ability to work in an agile-driven release cycles with sprints
- High-level project management skills
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Collaborating with the product management/design team on scoping and implementing new and existing features
- Good communication skills