What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services (COGES) team in Munich, where we support our clients in selecting or developing certified, high-quality projects to offset their unabated emissions.
- You put together portfolios of carbon offset projects for different customer segments, always keeping an eye on the optimal fit between supply and demand
- You excite customers about carbon offset projects and advise on the selection of a suitable project portfolio
- You provide support in client meetings, explain how the Voluntary Carbon Market (VCM) works, how carbon offset projects are developed and how they contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- You will support the monitoring of our project portfolio, tracking new projects, availabilities, price developments and storytelling potential to identify necessary actions and sales potentials
- You support purchase planning through demand monitoring
- You support Customer Management and Sales with questions about carbon offset projects and conduct internal and external trainings
- You are responsible for checking, maintaining and evaluating data in the CRM and ERP system
- You will constantly keep yourself up to date with the latest developments in the Voluntary Carbon Market
Who you are
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience in customer service, sales, consulting or pricing - we are open to all educational backgrounds and fields of study
- You have experience in the use of enterprise resource planning systems (e.g. Business Central) and data analysis tools (e.g. PowerBI)
- Ideally, you already have knowledge of the carbon market or in the field of sustainability
- You like to take on responsibility and develop processes with your team
- Analytical thinking is one of your strengths
- You work independently and carefully
- You are enthusiastic about the topics of sustainability and climate action
- You have a very good command of German and English, additional language skills in Spanish, French, Italian or Swedish are an advantage
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Mona Engellandt
, +49 89 1222875-27) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!