Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
As a Senior Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”), you will support long-range corporate forecast consolidation, near-term financial and cash projections, as well as the interpretation and communication of financial information to the Form Energy leadership team. Your role will support the implementation of Corporate FP&A tools & platforms (ERP, payroll system, expense management platform, etc.) and will work closely with the broader finance and accounting teams to ensure an accurate and efficient integration between actuals and forecast. You will evaluate actual financial results and projected financial statements of the company, including revenues, compensation, operating expenses, investments, non-dilutive funding, and headcount analytics. You will be a critical member of the finance team, joining during a period of growth and change. The work that you do here will provide detailed analysis that drives funding and spend decisions at the highest level.
This role can be performed either remotely within the United States or hybrid from one of our locations (Somerville, MA, Berkeley, CA, Eighty Four, PA, or Weirton, WV).
What You'll Do:
- Partner with finance and accounting teams to develop the long-range corporate forecast – ensure key assumptions are modeled accurately across all financial statements, analyze results, and prepare presentations for internal reviews.
- Develop a robust and flexible mechanism for refreshing corporate-level financial & cash forecasts on a quarterly basis.
- Model financial inputs for the long-range corporate forecast – including headcount expense, debt funding, revenue recognition, working capital and balance sheet accounts.
- Actively monitor and track the company’s near-term cash position against forecast, providing insights necessary to optimize cash management strategy.
- Manage the quarterly reporting of actuals for all financial statements (including against forecast), evolving the process to leverage new capabilities as Corporate FP&A tools & platforms are implemented.
What You'll Bring:
- 4-7 years of relevant finance experience.
- Deep passion and commitment to tackling climate change.
- Detailed knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting; excellent financial modeling skills in Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills, the ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and clear visualizations for presentation to all levels of the Company.
- Focus on continuous process improvement.
The salary range for this role is $108,045-$153,270. The range listed is what we reasonably expect to pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and may be modified in the future. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.