Join us on the journey to get to net zero
At Carbon Direct, we dedicate our scientific, software, and business expertise to empower organizations around the world to take climate action.Our Mission
Enable organizations to reduce, remove, and utilize their emissions with carbon scienceWe are a purpose-driven carbon management firm dedicated to helping organizations around the world reach their climate goals. We make carbon science accessible and actionable with our end-to-end platform.Global citizens with global impact
Whether a scientist, developer, or carbon markets expert, we are united by our mission to take climate action now. We are experts in our fields and we act with confidence. Located across 4 countries and 10+ states in the U.S., we offer both remote-friendly work options and dynamic, in-person experiences with offices located in Seattle, WA and Oakland, CA.Diverse backgrounds bring diverse perspectives
We recognize that teams with diverse backgrounds and different experiences are powerful. Bringing together a variety of perspectives only enhances how we can effectively address the climate crisis. Together, we are creating an environment where everyone is celebrated and anyone can succeed.We are hiring a Senior Technical Product Manager to help drive product development of Carbon Direct’s carbon management platform. We are looking for an adaptable, enterprising, and experienced technical product manager who is excited about defining product strategy and turning it into concrete products to accelerate climate action. You will run market and user research, get advice and guidance from our leading science team, drive feature discussions, and ultimately take the product to market with your engineering and design counterparts. As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you are expected to have enough technical understanding to accurately represent technology and the underlying software limitations and opportunities for a product or feature.
- Identify and prioritize customer problems and develop clear roadmaps and requirements
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Drive feature discussions with customers and leadership
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with engineering and design
- Work with sales and marketing on product launch and adoption strategies
- Understand markets, competition, and user needs in depth
- Be a team player
- You have a point of view but remain open-minded.
- You welcome diverse perspectives and encourage others to generate and explore new ideas. You learn forever and nurture those around you. You role model by inviting and freely giving well-intentioned, constructive feedback
- You make product decisions based on balancing your business expertise, product domain knowledge, and technical understanding
- You take time to dive in and understand the systems and reasons behind product technology design. You ask technical questions, weigh in on technology choices, and help make the right tradeoffs
- You have experience building products from zero to one or end-to-end experience bringing products to market
- You have experience working with engineer teams operating in an agile environment
- You have experience building B2B SaaS products
- You are an excellent communicator and cross-functional team builder
- You build strong relationships while working with a fully-remote, global team
- You thrive in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented professional environment
- You thrive in ambiguity and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves
- You are comfortable working with data and analytics. You can solve data problems and use data to drive decisions
- Understanding carbon management and carbon markets is a strong plus
- You have experience working on technical products and collaborating with engineering to make the right technology choices for the product
- Passion for addressing climate change is critical
Compensation: $150,000-$190,000*range covers multiple levels, as determined throughout the course of the interview processBenefits
While we love our work, our lives aren’t defined by it. At Carbon Direct, we offer a robust benefits package that considers the whole person, their partners, and their families – and we’re always looking to improve.
Our U.S. benefits* include:Comprehensive nationwide medical, dental, and vision coverage. See a preview of our coverage here
.20 days of paid time off and 11 company-wide holidays16 weeks of paid parental and family leaveRemote-friendly work culture with annual company-wide retreatsReimbursement for your work-from-home setup
*These benefits apply to U.S.-based
employees only. Employees outside of the U.S. receive benefits that vary by country. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
.Equal Opportunity Employer
Diverse perspectives and experience enhance the way Carbon Direct selects and approaches the climate crisis, as well as the creativity and applicability of Carbon Direct's advisory and investment work.
Carbon Direct is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. We adhere rigorously to our equal employment opportunity policies in connection with all employment decisions, including hiring, compensation and promotion.