- Your mission at Climeworks is to develop and grow Climeworks’ sales revenue for our FMCG/pharma vertical by leading the acquisition of new customers and retaining/growing our existing customer base.
- You are responsible for delivering our objectives in the USA.
- You will do this successfully by: continuous prospecting, building relationships with key stakeholders, creating and delivering customized presentations in person and online, providing written proposals and subject matter expertise for products, negotiating long term contracts, and by helping to define the GTM strategy for your territory.
- You will develop sales strategies by analyzing industry and sustainability reports, defining unique selling points for your key customers based on their needs, strategies, target & budget.
- You work strategically with other teams to improve conversion and retention rates. You work cross functionally to connect the marketing, sales, and client management functions.
- You are serving on business working groups, representing Climeworks at speaking engagements, and planning participation at events and roadshows.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Environmental sciences or Economics.
- You have 5 - 9 years of relevant work experience in B2B sales by selling to large companies in the FMCG or pharma industry on
C-level. Prior experience in the carbon credit market is a big plus.
- You are excited about establishing new, long-lasting partnerships within the corporate sector.
- You are a skilled negotiator with a proven track record of balancing acquisition of new customers, maintenance of existing customers and development of new engagements while excelling in customer relationship management.
- You have the ability to translate and explain complex concepts clearly and easily to a wide audience.
- You are a creative problem solver who can structure solutions for diverse client requirements and are self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are living in California, New York, Washington DC, Missouri, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas or are willing to relocate there for this position.
At Climeworks, we carefully consider market indicators to determine the compensation model for our positions. The salary range has been set by factors such as function, career level, and location and therefore may vary. The US base salary for this full-time position is typically $80,000-$160,000. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We use the recruitment process to determine your career level, job-related skills, and depth of experience to make an informed and fair salary offer.
Please note that the above salary information reflects the base salary only and does not include our benefits. At Climeworks we live a positive, purpose driven, and unique culture where the wellbeing of our Climeworkers is key. This is why, we provide paid time off including vacation and sick leave. As we know that work-life-balance is something very important to show the best of yourself at work, we offer 100% remote work and lots of flexibility in terms of working time and location. Every permanent Climeworker also becomes a shareholder of our company by receiving RSUs. Furthermore, we offer a competitive 401k plan as well as comprehensive health insurance including dental coverage for you and your dependents. You will join a horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.