Redaptive is looking for a reliable, detail-orientated Application Administrator for our India team who will work closely with US and India teams to manage and support Redaptive’s business applications. You will be responsible for ensuring the good functioning of applications used by an organization. You will be in charge of updating and maintaining assigned applications. You will Collaborate with other application Admins and Third-party support team to ensure proper integration of the application and to tune and troubleshoot problems. This role required tight collaboration with business team to understand their need and hen evaluate, plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules. Also responsible for Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes. Good candidates will be innovative and demonstrate a passion for technology. Outstanding candidates are deadline-driven self-starters with superb customer skills. Candidates should be prepared to work between 3 pm and 11 pm IST to align more closely with US morning hours.
- Monitor the software application, and document and analyze problems.
- Collaborate with other application Admins to ensure proper integration of the application.
- Work closely with Third party application’s support team to tune and troubleshoot problems.
- Proactively monitor the applications, provide and advise on solutions that prevent or minimize customer impact.
- Partake in general and overarching administration and configuration of various business application/tools.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Plan, coordinate, test, deployment of application in cloud and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with IT and business team, ensuring business operations will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Work with developers, analysts, and customers to update, maintain, and improve applications.
- Set up administrator and service accounts.
- Provide advice and training to end‐users.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Review the governing regulations to ensure proper program support.
- Enable best practices.
- Create dashboards, reports, and metrics to support status updates.
- Provide oral and written status reports to the project manager-IT and Business stakeholders.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
About Redaptive Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as an Application Administrator to manage multiple systems.
- Understand the workflow and process requirements of business units related to the application.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with a diverse group of customers and IT.
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications.
- Basic understanding of integration with CRM/ERP tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, NetSuite etc.
- Solid Computing and Scripting skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to multitask in a fast‐paced environment.
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.