Our Big Story
EcoSystems is saving billions of gallons of freshwater and millions of tons of CO2 by proving that conservation is good for business. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the country (#48 on 2020’s Inc 5000) and continue to be a leader in the conservation industry. Join us on the front lines of the fight against climate change.
This position requires extensive traveling throughout the country. We are currently looking for Project Managers to lead one of our national teams of installers as they implement our water and energy conservation programs. Our Project Managers are crucial to our success as a company. They work on the front lines of our conservation mission and have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. In keeping with our culture, our Project Managers need to be leaders, assisting and advising their teams and culturing their .
- Leading up to 6+ person installation teams.
- Manage jobs from start to completion, including managing employees, inventory, vendors, and client communications.
- Maintain company equipment, including but not limited to tools, vehicles, housing, etc.
- Assist employees with clocking in and out and reviewing punches for accuracy.
- Keep detailed notes of all work that is done and assist superiors in establishing a staffing plan for the projects.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure that team members have the information, tools, materials, and cooperation to complete the projects.
- Communicate with the leadership team and clients from progress to completion. Ensure any potential issues or possible changes to the work are communicated to superiors. Communicate any issues or feedback arising out of the execution of the projects to leadership.
- Conduct a thorough final inspection of each install to ensure that all work is completed properly. Make certain that any punch-out items are complete and take detailed photos of the property.
What You’ll Need
- Great communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise directions to your team.
- Proven motivator and problem solver.
- A drive to lead by example and provide direction to new team members.
- Ability to travel nationally up to 80% of the time.
- Ability to independently lift and carry materials safely that may weigh up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs, stand, kneel, bend, crouch and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder.
What We Offer You
- Full-time employment and competitive pay
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- Benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance plus health savings accounts
- Paid training for up to 4 weeks
- Opportunities to advance as the company grows
- Make an impact: your work has a direct effect on the success of the company and on the environment
- Low overhead: all housing, travel, tools, and materials are paid for by EcoSystems, including a flight home for the end of year holidays
- See the country: we work all over the United States. You will see many places that you have never been to before
EcoSystems is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants must be able to satisfy the Department of Homeland Security Form I-9 requirement with the documents necessary to verify identity & employment authorization. If hired, you must sign a non-compete agreement and successfully pass a background screening with EcoSystems.