ev.energy is a technology company on a mission to decarbonize mobility. Recently named “World’s Best Energy Start-up,” we are a ...View Company Profile
ev.energy is a technology company on a mission to decarbonize transportation. Recently named “World’s Best Energy Start-up,” we are a diverse and fully-remote team of 70 working on an industry-leading algorithm that obtains real-time data from utilities to charge electric vehicles with the cheapest, greenest energy available while supporting the long-term stability and resilience of the power grid. We are a Certified B Corp™ that operates a smart-charging algorithm that dynamically aligns EV charging with intermittent low-carbon electricity, reducing carbon emissions from grid electricity by as much as 70%.
Following a number of major contract wins, we're looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead on the delivery and execution of some of our residential EV charging programs. Reporting to the Head of Utility Solutions, you'll be working closely with our utility partners to scope, execute and grow residential EV charging programs that help EV drivers save money while delivering tangible grid and network benefits.
You'll work with our front end engineering team to build and test utility-branded mobile apps allowing EV drivers to seamlessly enrol and participate in the program, consult with our back-end engineering team to build APIs and portals to connect to EVs and chargers, aligning them with renewable energy generation, and work with our CS team to resolve bugs and ensure utilities and drivers are delighted with our product.
What will you be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Translating signed commercial contracts into concrete project management plans that can be used by both utility/CCA clients and our team to scope out key workstreams, identify interdependencies and ensure deliverables are ready on time and to budget
- Leading kick-off processes with utility counterparts, identifying focal points for key pieces of work and bringing ev.energy and utility teams together to agree a plan of action
- Day to day management of commercial projects, collaborating with our engineers, designers and marketeers
- Collaborating with marketing and customer support teams (internally and within utility companies) to ensure program growth through continued customer enrollment
- Proactively managing utility accounts, serving as the day-to-day focal point for commercial projects and working to expand programs, report results and ensure they love working with us every step of the way
- Analyzing EV charging data, support tickets, app downloads and other data sets in reports
- Bachelor’s degree in energy, economics, engineering or business
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in B2B/energy project management
- Some experience in or exposure to the EV charging or utility/power industries in the US
- Experience in and knowledge of data analytics, ideally with basic knowledge of using SQL for data analytics purposes
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Monday.com, Jira, and other project management software
- Independent and resourceful; able to navigate complexity to ensure timely and quality delivery
- A positive, can-do, tenacious attitude that’s willing to work hard and continuously adapt to a rapidly-growing industry
- Legal authorization to work in the United States (unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas at this time)
If you don’t meet all of the requirements, please apply anyway! We would love to hear from all kinds of people and may be able to tailor the role around your abilities and experience. We value applicants from non-traditional backgrounds, and startup or tech experience is not a prerequisite.How will we support you?
- A brand new Macbook loaded with everything you need to work effectively
- Everything you need to work remotely, investing in your home working setup or paying for access to a co-working space
- Funded access to conferences and professional development trainings
- Fully-loaded benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance and a 401(k)
- 24 days of paid leave per year, plus US public holidays
- Twice-yearly career review cycles to fast-track promotions and career growth within ev.energy
- Flights and accommodation for our "team weeks" across the world
- Starting: Immediately
- Location: Remotely based on the East Coast (you must be legally authorized to work in the United States)
- Salary: Up to $94,000 per year
- Equity: a significant number of shares in the company vesting over 4 years