- Your mission at Climeworks is to maintain a safe and compliant plant operation (Safety culture without compromises).
- You plan and execute the assigned daily Orca & Mammoth Plant operation tasks and the plant optimization projects.
- You execute of planned and unplanned maintenance works on the Orca & Mammoth Plants on mechanical & rotating equipment and piping.
- You plan and contribute to the development of maintenance regimes for mechanical & rotating equipment and piping for Orca & Mammoth.
- You operate and maintain the Orca & Mammoth Plant.
- You support construction and commissioning of the Mammoth Plant.
- You maintain required processes and tools.
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship or equivalent in the field of mechanics
- You have at least 4 years practical work experience (post-apprenticeship) in plant operation and maintenance in the process engineering industry.
- You demonstrated operation and maintenance experience with mechanical & rotating equipment and piping.
- You have detailed technical knowledge and capabilities in the areas of mechanical & rotating equipment and piping.
- You have a proven operation and maintenance track-record in power, process, mining, refining or pharmaceutical industry.
- You plan and perform hands-on mechanical work.
- You are a strong coordinator, communicator and collaborator.
- You are self-reliant, organized and structured.
- You are continuous, persistent and sustainable improver.
- You are business fluent in English.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are.
As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.