Revalue Nature is disrupting the way that nature-based carbon projects are developed.
We empower on-the-ground implementers to develop next-generation carbon projects, with an unwavering focus on integrity and scale. We bring together a world-class team, our cutting-edge spatial intelligence systems, and a platform which streamlines the end-to-end development process.
We are building a team to deliver at scale and with integrity:
- Our team has an exceptional track record of designing and delivering high impact carbon projects.
- We have built long-term partnerships and are working in vital landscapes with leading players in the nature conservation and restoration space.
- We offer unrivaled opportunities for our talent. We want this to be a place which allows you to do the best work of your life, while also focusing on balance outside of work.
What are we looking for?
We are not just another company in this space. We want to be the leaders and we are rapidly scaling our team to achieve it. We are looking for the most mission-driven, talented people to grow and scale our impact.
Delivering nature-based solutions at scale requires diverse thinkers truly committed to revaluing nature through transparent, and equitable partnerships and systems change. We seek a truly diverse range of applicants from around the world by career stage, background, and approach.
Revalue Nature (Revalue) is looking for a mission-driven, talented system change leader to join our team to lead, grow, and scale our impact in the Asia Pacific Region (APAC).
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing Revalue’s strategy in APAC, building all relevant relationships with APAC stakeholders, and overseeing and leading the regional team.
If you are driven by a challenge, get difficult things done and share our mission, then we want to know you.
The APAC Lead is responsible to our Chief Portfolio Officer. The candidate will work remotely, but will be based in Bali or Jakarta.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
The role will include but not be limited to:
Leadership and strategy
- Define the growth strategy for Revalue in APAC across the region
- Oversee the development and delivery of a world-class, high-integrity, diverse nature-based carbon project portfolio from the identification of new project opportunities to the successful implementation of projects
- Evaluate how the evolving climate policy landscape across the region may impact carbon and/or nature-based solution projects
Partner relationship management
- Secure new and long-lasting project development partnerships in the region
- Build and maintain diverse stakeholder relationships across APAC
- Represent Revalue at meetings and events, including with key in-country stakeholders (e.g., government representatives)
- Build, develop and lead Revalue’s APAC team
- Regularly report to Revalue’s C-level on portfolio progress and KPIs
- Coordinate closely with Revalue’s Technical Design, Data Intelligence, Operations and Investment teams to garner the necessary inputs for project design and implementation.
- Supervise a team of Portfolio Analysts and Associates
What do we expect from you?
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working with the public, private and civil sectors to deliver nature-based solutions
- Diverse regional (APAC scale) network in REDD+ and conservation space, including national and local governments, commercial and civil stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to build and maintain long-term professional partnerships
- Proven ability to lead multicultural teams and work effectively in diverse cultural settings
- Ability to travel regionally and globally; willingness to join an international, remote working team
- Love of nature, a strong affinity with conservation and restoration of natural systems
- Mission, values, and impact driven
- Outstanding problem solving and project delivery skills
- Resilience, and the ability to make difficult things happen
- Exceptional written English for technical and lay audiences
- Fluency in Bahasa
Desirable but not required:
- Experience/knowledge of carbon markets, REDD+/ARR projects and international standards
- Experience/knowledge of international and national level carbon regulatory frameworks
- Fluency in another regional language (e.g.: Vietnamese, Khmer, other.)
What do we offer?
- Shared purpose, culture and values
- On-the-ground work in the most iconic nature landscapes of our planet
- Unbeatable work flexibility and balance (global team, remote working)
- A truly diverse team of colleagues, partners and clients
- An agile team, with unrivaled experience and track-record
Starting date: ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
We are actively hiring and want to hear from you. Please apply by attaching a resume and cover letter and make sure to add the following details to your cover letter.
- Contact email
- LinkedIn profile and CV
- Please indicate your area(s) of expertise
- Please describe your ideal role and career trajectory (2-3 sentences)
- Please describe your key motivations for working in this sector (2-3 sentences)
- Current or last employment
- Geographic expertise
- Languages and levels of proficiency
- Current country or region of residence
For any questions email recruitment at revalue.earth
Revalue Nature Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.