Founded in November 2014, NIO’s mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle. NIO aims to build a community starting with smart electric vehicles to share joy and grow together with users. NIO designs, jointly manufactures, and sells smart premium electric vehicles, driving innovations in next-generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving, and artificial intelligence. Redefining the user experience, NIO provides users with comprehensive and convenient power solutions, innovative Battery as a Service (BaaS) program, and other user-centric services. NIO began deliveries of the ES8, a 7-seater flagship premium electric SUV, in China in June 2018, and its variant, the 6-seater ES8, in March 2019. NIO officially launched the ES6, a 5-seater high-performance premium electric SUV, in December 2018 and began deliveries of the ES6 in June 2019. NIO officially launched the EC6, a 5-seater premium electric coupe SUV, in December 2019 and began deliveries of the EC6 in September 2020.
NIO People Operations and Talent Acquisition team is actively seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst. The Senior Compensation Analyst, will be responsible for the overall analysis, design, and administration of NIO's compensation programs that that drive our pay for performance philosophy, to ensure we are providing equitable and competitive compensation. We are looking for a candidate that is hungry, and willing to get their hands dirty with all things compensation related!
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and market analysis to assist with the evaluation of the Company’s job classification structure, pay rate guidelines, geographic differentials, and short-term/long-term incentive programs that align with our overall pay philosophy.
- Drive consistency in compensation planning, program administration, program automation, and analytics/reporting for supported areas of the business.
- Ability and experience in leveling jobs, analyzing market data and proposing sound recommendations to recruiters and hiring managers maintaining internal equity and adhering to company compensation practices and philosophies.
- Support managers, employees, and TA team related to compensation programs, related inquiries, and requests for information.
- Formulate compensation offers for new hires with information from Job description, resume, internal and external market data.
- Assist with completing and analyzing external regional market salary surveys and tools.
- Assist with communication and administration of local compensation policies and Knowledge of job classification, FLSA and wage & hour laws.
- Minimum 4 years work related experience required in Compensation or Total Rewards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Quantitative Business Management or related field.
- Proficiency in Windows-based applications. (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with and knowledge of Radford Technical Job Descriptions, job codes and leveling systems a plus.
- Compensation Certification (CCP) or working towards certification a plus.
- HRIS Systems Knowledge and experience a plus
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $95,000- $123,600.
- Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
- Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include discretionary bonus, equity, or benefits.
NIO Inc. is a pioneer and a leading company in the premium smart electric vehicle market. Founded in November 2014, NIO’s mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle. NIO aims to build a community starting with smart electric vehicles to share joy and grow together with users. NIO designs, develops, jointly manufactures and sells premium smart electric vehicles, driving innovations in next-generation technologies in autonomous driving, digital technologies, electric powertrains and batteries. NIO differentiates itself through its continuous technological breakthroughs and innovations, such as its industry-leading battery swapping technologies, Battery as a Service, or BaaS, as well as its proprietary autonomous driving technologies and Autonomous Driving as a Service, or ADaaS. NIO’s product portfolio consists of the ES8, a six-seater smart electric flagship SUV, the ES7 (or the EL7), a mid-large five-seater smart electric SUV, the ES6, a five-seater all-round smart electric SUV, the EC7, a five-seater smart electric flagship coupe SUV, the EC6, a five-seater smart electric coupe SUV, the ET7, a smart electric flagship sedan, and the ET5, a mid-size smart electric sedan.Equal Employment Opportunity
NIO is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. NIO US is an E-Verify employer.