- Your mission at Climeworks is to help establish the financial planning and analytics (FP&A) function to enable and steer our high growth ambitions.
- You are responsible for setting and tracking commercial short-term targets and developing a sustainable mid-term financial outlook.
- You support C-level decision makers in your capacity as the financial expert with regards to investment and organizational development topics.
- Together with the Head of FP&A, you drive the development of the FP&A function into a key source of high-quality information that serves as the basis for key executive and board decisions.
- You work closely with the accounting, treasury and the corporate finance teams to detect deviations from the financial plan and help implement corrective actions.
- You support during the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cycles.
- You are a self-starter that appreciates flat hierarchies and the opportunity to shape the development of FP&A as a key pillar of the finance function.
- You are looking to challenge yourself in a high growth environment and learn about an emerging industry dedicated to fight global warming.
- You have at least five years’ experience in financial planning, budgeting, financial reporting in a corporate environment.
- You hold a master’s degree in finance, business administration or economics.
- Your prior experience in the energy and infrastructure sector is a strong plus.
- You are comfortable to work in an international environment with daily interactions in English; German and any other language is considered a plus.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.