- Your mission at Climeworks is to be the leading project manager for our next direct air capture plant, the biggest of its kind built so far.
- Together with your team of diverse experts from Climeworks and its partners you will aim for an extraordinary team spirit along the journey.
- You focus on cost, quality and time targets, but also on a future high performance of the plant.
- You are responsible for project planning, resource management and reporting.
- As a leading figure you are inspiring, motivating, empowering and committed.
- You manage the relationships with our key project partners (EPC, subcontractors, etc.) effectively and collaborative.
- You are responsible for a seamless handover of the plant to our commissioning team for a continuous operations.
- You support an ongoing application of the learnings from the project in our research and development of new plants.
- You hold a university degree in an engineering discipline. Further education in project management is a plus.
- You have a minimum of 10 years work experience in project management, at least 5 years in global large-scale industrial plant projects in excess of CHF 100M.
- You have strong experience in working with international EPC companies.
- You have worked in fast-tracked projects and demonstrated the capability to balance traditional waterfall project management methodologies with agile project execution to achieve best schedule results while understanding and communicating risks.
- Flexibility, working with uncertainty, and making decisions with incomplete information is a must.
- In your career you have demonstrated your ability to lead cross-functional teams of internal and external partners spread across multiple countries.
- You are a very experienced leader and see yourself as a coach for the team enabling them to achieve their best.
- You are an excellent communicator as well as negotiator.
- Are you fluent in English and ideally German on top of that? Then we are keen to get to know you.
- You are willing to travel. Periods of the project will require 100% site-time.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.