Artyc is on a mission to decarbonize cold chain logistics with refrigerant-free, reusable, active cooling containers. Refrigerants are quickly becoming the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions and, in combination with the loss of agricultural, pharmaceutical, and medical goods in transit, are expected to have an impact of 160 gigatons of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions across the next decade. Artyc is committed to reducing spoilage while increasing access to cold-storage products in rural, international, and underserved communities to address the global cold chain gap. As a team and company, we are devoted to environmental and social impact; Artyc is a registered Public Benefit Corporation.
As our EA at Artyc, you will support the founders, manage our office and support our quickly growing in-person and distributed team. We are looking for passionate and highly skilled individuals to join our team and be part of growing their respective organizations within the company. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as flexible working situations whenever possible.
Support our founders Hannah and Mark by:
- Becoming our right-hand gatekeeper by managing complex, personal and professional, calendars and scheduling internal and external meetings, working alongside us to understand our goals, and protect our time accordingly
- Organizing and managing travel arrangements
- Communicating directly, on behalf of the CEO and CTO, with external and internal stakeholders
- Managing finances/expense reports for team travel and events, as needed
Support our broader team by:
- Coordinating office and team events, client dinners, etc.
- Manage office supplies including mail, shipping, snacks, and other needs
- Addressing our team administrative queries
- When appropriate: preparing agendas, taking notes, and tracking follow-up action items for key meetings
- 2+ years of EA experience
- EXTREME attention to detail: you're extremely organized, with a knack for noticing and remembering details
- You are proactive and can identify things that need to be done and resolve them without being told to
- Being a fast learner with an action-oriented mindset to unblock and challenge that comes up. The goal for this role is to do whatever it takes to keep our founders laser-focused on company growth by removing and unlocking any distractions. As such, this role involves heavy collaboration with the founders but also requires an ownership mindset
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You're an expert with Gmail, Google calendar, Google tools, Notion and Slack
- You can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- You've provided administrative and logistical support for startup founders, leadership, or executives
- A knack and interest in social media, including LinkedIn, TikTok, and other platforms
- You're fluent with the internet and internet culture and you're able to research anything effectively online. You're also a daily user of mobile software and apps
You will thrive in Artyc's culture if:
- You are an independent thinker who is excited to work at a fast-growing start-up
- You want to be part of a mission-driven team focused on social change & impact, including decarbonizing logistics, preventing food waste & spoilage, and driving global healthcare access
- You are comfortable in less-structured environments
- You are detailed oriented and produce high-quality work
- You are a nice human
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!