This is where you will make an impact...
- You are responsible for all B2B and D2C sales activities in your region. Among other things, this means:
- Selection, onboarding and management of sales representatives in your target region
- Planning, management and execution of B2B deals in your region
- You are the first point of contact for all partners (B2B, garages, etc.) in your region and build and maintain the relationship.
- You develop and implement a test drive and sales strategy for your region
- You represent us in front of (potential) customers, partners and service providers.
- You observe the market and report regularly to the CCO.
You’ll be perfect for this role when...
- You have a passion for electromobility and can sell it authentically
- You ideally already have experience in selling hardware products
- You have several years of experience in a sales role with a strong focus on new business
- You have already closed small to medium sized B2B dealsYou are an open and proactive person who likes to network and build relationships
- You speak Dutch at native level and very good English
- You are familiar with CRM systems (we use Netsuite and Hubspot)
- Valid driver licence
Why you should join our ride...
- Join us on our mission to help people unlock the full potential of urban living in one of the most dynamic and rapidly developing industries!
- You will get your own caddie including 2 unu scooters to show them off to customers and partners. Of course you can also use them privately.
- You'll get daily meal vouchers redeemable at any restaurant or supermarket, access to fitness memberships and company benefits and your own Mac or Windows laptop and a company mobile phone.
- You will be part of a very diverse and vibrant group of people with strong cultural ties, flat hierarchies and room for your own ideas in a dynamic, engaging and motivating environment
- We offer a competitive salary
- Regular meetings at HQ in Berlin
Join the ride!
If this sounds intriguing and you want to join our mission of vision of enabling people to access the full potential of urban life, apply now!
If you are unsure about meeting all our listed requirements, please still get in touch. Your CV does not define you ‐ we are as interested in your future as your past.
As an equal opportunity employer, unu is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
We are looking forward to your application!