AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes, and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team is all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the world’s transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!
About the role
AMPECO is a remote-first company with employees across Europe and America that enables EV charging providers to launch, scale and optimize their business. We raised our Series A funding in January 2023 for $16M. We saw a 4x year-over-year ARR growth last year and continue to grow! Join us and supercharge your career!
The Product Marketing position at AMPECO involves collaborating with various teams such as product management, sales, marketing, and customer success throughout the entire product development process. We are a dynamic group of tech-savvy marketers passionate about creating unique methods for identifying, positioning, communicating and introducing products to the market. In this role, you will lead product marketing for our main product – the EV charging management platform.
- Serve as the product marketing lead for AMPECO EV Charging Management Platform. You will be the go-to expert on roadmap, features, use cases, and target users while creating and maintaining our compelling product positioning and messaging framework.
- Be the leading partner in go-to-market (GTM) processes for Product Management. Establish and maintain strong inter-team relationships to construct a product marketing plan that links all relevant sales and marketing activities needed to hit sales and product targets.
- Be a key partner to our Solution Consulting and Sales teams. You will work closely with these teams as the work on positioning and messaging the core platform product to the market will be at the center of the action. In turn, they will support you with the insights and messaging to use to tune your product messaging.
- Gather market and competitive intelligence, targeting, and segmentation information and apply it to your marketing plan. You’ll bring insights into the market trends, into your messaging and content, and will provide input to the Product and Marketing teams to inform decisions and strategy.
- Create, manage and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy combining new feature & product launches, content, coverage, and communications to drive success.
- Ensure all standard assets in the funnel adhere to best practices. You will create videos and presentations to effectively communicate our product’s story in all formats.
- Be a public-facing representative for our product. You will execute live demos when necessary, engaging customers to obtain valuable feedback and experiences to enrich your knowledge – and their perceptions of AMPECO. You will also provide tradeshow support supporting the sales team at our booths while ensuring sales presentations are on message.
- You’ll use tools such as Jira, Trello, and Slack to track your work and collaborate with our team.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience within the B2B IT industry
- Experience in broad IT management in a technical domain such as mobility, energy management or automotive is a plus.
- Experience with planning, resourcing, budgeting, handling dependencies, long-term roadmaps, agile environments and project management.
- Ability to convey complex ideas simply and clearly in written and verbal formats, including public speaking, demos and content development.
- Strong problem-solving and executive presentation skills. Delivering presentations internally or to external audiences – over Zoom or in person should be well within your comfort zone.
- Experience working across tech and business teams and finding creative ways to engage and get feedback from the customer is especially important.
- Fluency in English with exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Some travel to events and meetings, including to international locations, may be required and in accordance with company health and safety policies.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.