AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!About the role
We are looking for an experienced Sustainability Consultant (SC) to handle CSR and ESG initiatives both towards internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitors and reports the company’s sustainability performance;
- Analyses performance of internal ESG activities;
- Assists in integrating sustainability-oriented functionalities in the AMPECO product;
- Interacts with external stakeholders towards the development of sustainable features for the AMPECO solutions;
- Ensures AMPECO’s compliance with environmental regulations;
- Educates internal stakeholders and the public about the importance of sustainable practices in our solution;
- Creates infographics that showcase the impact and benefits of sustainable product offerings;
- Identifies and develops pathways for efficiently lowering emissions, generated from all IT services;
- Collects data and monitors analytics on AMPECO’s ESG performance;
- Works closely with subject matter experts, engineers, developers, product, marketing and sales teams.
- English – full professional proficiency: C1/C1+, native could be a benefit, but it is not a requirement, we have enough non-native client base, so everything from C1 and above should be OK;
- 2-3 years of ESG consulting experience (Portfolio of sample work for review);
- Ability to write user-friendly, engaging copy about highly technical subjects;
- Proven track-record in managing efficient relationships with various stakeholders (e.g. Product Managers/Owners);
- Excellent communicator, comfortable explaining technical problems in person and in writing;
- Highly efficient in a fast-paced, agile startup environment;
- Ability to prioritise multiple simultaneous deadlines;
- Detail-oriented with excellent self-motivation, planning, documentation and communication skills.
Considered an advantage
- Familiarity with energy, environment and mobility sectors;
- Experience as an analyst / researcher;
- Past use of collaborative tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, ShortCut) is a plus;
- Teaching, grant writing, or scientific publishing experience a plus.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.