As our HR specialist, you play a key part in the day to day interactions between employees and People & Culture team. You make sure that our employees receive excellent experience for everything People & Culture related. We offer a combination of remote and hybrid, given the nature of the role, it would be important to be part of the initial meetings as you join the role.
- First practical experience in human resources is an advantage
- If you have worked with ATS software such as Personio, is a plus
- You have the ambition to further develop our People and Culture department with your initiatives and witty ideas
- You have strong communication skills, flexibility and ability to work under pressure within a team.
- Reliable and independent way of working
- You have a pro-active and hands-on attitude
- You speak English and German fluently.
Your day at EcoG
- Preparation of documents such as contracts, certificate, recommendation letters
- Managing the data of our team in the People Administration System
- Optimization of processes with a strong customer orientation
- Support in all administrative processes of people management (from onboarding and support to off-boarding)
- Support of projects in the areas of recruiting, marketing and operations
- Support in writing and posting job adverts, screening applicants, and conducting interviews
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.