As our IT Administrator, you support, operate, and manage our internal IT, which is mission-critical for us as a tech startup to keep the company running
You support employees, take care of the provision and up-to-dateness of their end devices and ensure the smooth operation of the IT infrastructure of our locations and various SaaS products we use. Experience change and improvement on a day-to-day basis as you help us make and keep operations smooth with optimal IT support.
Ready to dive in and be an essential part of the future of EcoG? See what it takes below.
- You will be our go-to expert for all things implementation and the management cycle of IT tools
- You will support our employees with onboarding equipment, credentials sets, User support and training
- Administration and troubleshooting of SaaS suites such as Google Workspace or/and Microsoft 365 environment
- Management and administration of virtual hardware based on AWS
- Administration of Windows, MacOS, and Linux (employees' IT equipment)
- Administration of cloud applications, including Atlassian, GitLab, Personio, WeClapp, etc.
- Writing scripts to automate tasks
- Understanding of security e.g. Password requirements, 2FA, Single-sign on (SAML, OIDC)
- Basic network administration (Router & host configuration, troubleshooting)
Your day at EcoG
What You Bring to The Table
- You have or are getting a degree in the field of IT or a related field;
- You have experience in IT administration and security, user management, Saas tooling, or related fields;
- Interest in e-mobility, IoT, and application space is a plus
- You are a confident, service-oriented, and friendly individual and have you a friendly manner when conducting internal and external discussions and can structure their workload
- All-round talent who enjoys self-driven learning of new systems
- Solid English communication skills, German helps but is not necessary
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.