In our dynamic marketing team, you will be encouraged to be creative while having support from your team. As our marketing specialist, you will join the dynamic e-Mobility team and be on the front-line of EcoG, playing an important role in our commercial success. You will have a lot of untouched territories in order to plan and carry out marketing activities in Detroit, US. As we grow into new markets, you will foster growth by increasing sales and creating awareness of our products as a brand.
Ready to dive in and be an essential part of the future of EcoG? See what it takes below.Office location: Detroit, U.SWhat Your Day looks like
- Create content to regularly retool internal and external channels. Design, implement and monitor marketing campaigns for the US Market.
- Coordinating with the global team, headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- Be the main person for creating and being responsible for creating marketing content in the US market such as digital marketing campaigns and presence.
- Creating marketing content such as promotional and installation videos.
- Conduct market research on the e-mobility market to keep up with international trends.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing programs, including social media
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
What You Bring to The Table
- You hold a degree in business studies, marketing related degree or equivalent qualification. E-mobility experience is a plus
- You have accumulated over 3 years of practical marketing experience.
- Technical marketing skills, design and digital marketing are nice to have.
- You are goal oriented and your organizational skills are your forte.
- You yearn on new challenges and like working in areas not yet explored.
- Proof of record in ability to generate new business and effectively qualify opportunities
- Strong commercial background and track record in relationship management.
- You bring about exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to US/EU
Your day at EcoG
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.