🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; Infogrid now operates across the globe with over 300 people helping to drive our mission forward. The roleThe Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as a Finance Operations Clerk/Accountant, you will be responsible for the operational finance aspects of our business. This will include: Cash collection through the implementation and monitoring of cash collection processes. Accurate Revenue reporting will be achieved by monthly AR reconciliations between the accounting and invoicing softwares. Payments and Accounts Payable through implementation of Global P2P controls, processing invoices and timely payments to vendors. Payroll payment cover if required as well as assist UK based payroll administrators understand federal/state deductions and compliance requirements. Assist the Senior
Accountant with monthly reconciliations.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
Come save the world with us!
- An appetite for growth and an opportunity to step into an accounting role;
- Experience in a fast paced environment or SaaS startup;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required;
- Minimum of 3 years AP subledger, AR subledger and GL accounting experience;
- Strong understanding of Operational Finance is a must;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; Google sheets;
- Very good with spreadsheetsUnderstanding and improving the operational finance systems;
- Basic understanding of systems like: Quickbooks, Sage, Xero, Gusto, SAP, Tipalit or Oracle;
- Strong organizational and communications skills
We think this is an exciting opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door at a growing company where you can ACTUALLY grow yourself. With a strong understanding of AP/AR and cash you have the basis of being successful in the organization and we will develop you into a stronger financial professional.
❤️ Feel good about your work
: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible
: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted
: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself
: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends
: Everyone here is lovely.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.