For our Sales Operations Key Accounts team, we are looking for an Associate Project Execution EMEA
(m/f/d) to join our our office in Madrid. You will be part of an international and dynamic team, with colleagues from around the world.
In this position, you will closely work together with our Sales team and several stakeholders to ensure the sales execution processes. Main tasks may include:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by being the main contact partner for customers with regards to all questions concerning order fulfilment process, logistics, product specifications, certificates and disposal, order documentation as well as product and price requests
- Order Management and Supply Chain Management in direct collaboration with EMEA Accounts
- Reporting, CRM and data management with Salesforce©
- Close interface between the internal divisions Sales, Planning & Allocation, Logistics, Finance, Technical and Legal Departments
- Excellent teamwork, communication and intercultural skills
- Entrepreneurial skills, proactive attitude and sense of urgency
- Result driven and hands-on work approach
- Excellent customer & service orientation
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- German, Polish or skills in other languages will be an advantage
Madrid: Av.General Perón 27
WHAT WE OFFER
Our international team with more than 14,000 talented and motivated people is one of our most important key success factors. Time for you to become part of our team and to write your personal history with Canadian Solar. We offer you everything you need to make a difference for yourself:
- An environment that allows for an independent and responsible working style in an international and dynamic company with “good energy” and sustainable growth
- Close collaboration with international colleagues from over 25 countries
- Modern office in a central location with excellent public transport connections
- Attractive salary package combined with company social benefits: 100% public transport subsidized, childcare allowance, etc.
- Hybrid working system: 40% weekly time in Home Office
- Trainings and regular workshops to promote personal development
Would you like to know more about us?
Apply today and start the journey!
Your backpack is filled with
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar functions (Inside Sales Management, Sales Operation or Order Fulfilment)
- University degree (BA) in business administration or similar
- Strong skills in Excel & SAP
- Experience in SalesForce is a big plus